A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard disk of your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. The cookie is placed on your device by the website itself ("first party cookies") or by partners of the website ("third party cookies"). The cookie identifies your device by a unique identification number when you return to the website and collects information about your browsing behaviour.
There are different types of cookies. We distinguish the following cookies according to their purposes: there are essential or strictly necessary cookies and non-essential cookies(functional, analytical and targeting cookies)
2) Goals and utilities of cookies
Disabling cookies can have an impact on the functioning of the website. Some of the site's features may be restricted or inaccessible. If you decide to disable cookies, we cannot guarantee you a smooth and optimal visit to our website.
3) Types of cookies
We distinguish the following types of cookies, according to their purposes:
- Essential / Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually only set up in response to your actions, such as setting up your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. They are necessary for a good communication and they facilitate navigating (for example, returning to a previous page, etc.).
- Non-essential cookies: These cookies are not necessary for the website to function, but they do help us to offer an improved and personalized website.
We use the following cookies.
Domain name : www.creotivity.io
Name of the cookie : _ga, type of cookie: Analytical, retention period: 2 years
Name of the cookie : wf_logout, type of cookie: Functional, retention period: 10 years
Name of the cookie : wf_first_touch, type of cookie: Functional, retention period: 2 months
Name of the cookie : wf_exp_uniqueld, type of cookie: Functional, retention period: 2 months
4) Management of cookies
Make sure that cookies are enabled in your web browser. If you want to consult the website of Creotivity, it is recommended you enable cookies. However, you are free to disable cookies in your browser settings if you wish to do so.
To enable or disable cookies, you must change your browser settings (via the "preferences" or "options" tab). The following links will give you more information on how to manage your cookies. You can also consult the "help" tab of your browser.
- How to delete and manage cookies in Internet Explorer
- How to delete and manage cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- How to delete and manage cookies in Chrome
- How to delete and manage cookies in Safari
5) Right of the visitors